When a child dies, at any age, the family suffers intense pain and may feel hopeless and isolated.
The Compassionate Friends provides highly personal comfort, hope, and support to every family experiencing the death of a son or a daughter, a brother or a sister, or a grandchild, and helps others better assist the grieving
What do TCF Offer?
- TCF offers friendship, unique understanding and hope to sorrowing parents, siblings and grandparents
- TCF believes that bereaved parents, siblings and grandparents can help each other in a positive manner on the grief journey
- TCF reaches out across society’s barriers to all bereaved families.
- TCF understands that every member has individual needs and rights.
- TCF reaches out to the bereaved primarily through local chapters (groups)
- TCF Chapters belong to their members.
- TCF Chapters are coordinated nationally and internationally to extend help to each other and share resources
- TCF does not charge any fees